SecurView is a Cyber Security Solutions company.
We deliver solutions that protect organizations against security threats.
SecurView is a cybersecurity solutions company founded in 2007 focusing on the following technology domains: datacenter, cloud, mobility, and segmentation/NAC. We also give 24/7 cyber security monitoring of all solutions we deploy through a SOC (Security Operations Center). We provide comprehensive services of effective cyber security solutions for planning, designing and implementation. Through our proven expertise and methodologies, we help customers maximize the potential of their investment in information technologies.
Board of Directors
As part of the long-term capital investment strategy, RAG-Stiftung founded RAG-Stiftung Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH (RSBG) in April 2014 to invest in companies which are sustainably successful. An important aim of RSBG is the development of an entrepreneurially managed industrial holding company with innovative and high-growth investments.
On July 31st 2018, the RAG-Stiftung (RAG Foundation), through its investment company RAG-Stiftung Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH (RSBG) acquires a majority of the shares in SecurView, allowing plans to open new business areas and markets, particularly in Europe, to build upon SecurView’s successful international growth path.
As digital transformation takes place, RSBG has identified SecurView as playing a key role in strengthening and securing its portfolio companies as well as various areas in Media, Critical Infrastructure, SMART Cities and more through its years of expertise, experience, and ability to evolve in the rapidly changing security landscape.
SecurView is now part of the RSBG family which has over 30 companies offices their portfolio, some which are:
- Dorsch Gruppe, counts amongst Germany’s largest independent planning and consultancy companies and is located internationally in more than 40 countries with about 2,000 employees. Their expertise is in large scale infrastructure projects such as airports, smart cities, power plants, and transportation infrastructure.
- The HAHN Group consists of a network of specialized companies for industrial automation and robot solutions. With its own production sites in China, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Germany, Great Britain, India, Israel, Mexico, Switzerland, Sweden, Turkey, and the USA, the group currently employs approx. 1,100 staff at 19 locations. Well-known customers from the automotive, consumer goods, electronics, and medical technology industries benefit from the HAHN Group’s 30 years of expertise and automation know-how.
- Qvest Media, a Germany-based global system firm of 200 employees in the fields of broadcasting and media technology, specializing in the television, media and telecommunications industries.
- RSBG Infrastructure, a London-based organization with over 1,200 employees providing a wide range of consulting engineering services across numerous offices in the UK (Pell Frischmann, Desco, 4Way, McBains and Leslie Jones.)
- AlfaTech, one of the leading progressive engineering design companies in the U.S., specializing in innovative engineering design projects that are environmentally conscious and sustainable.
Cisco is one of the leading companies in the development and manufacturing of networking technology. Cisco is one of the largest vendors in cyber security with a range of products: Next-generation firewalls, next-generation intrusion prevention, NAC, advanced malware protection, email security, endpoint security, security management, VPN, and more. They have invested and acquired numerous Cyber Security venture developing a variety of services and products used globally.
Cisco, through Cisco Investments, invested in SecurView when it was founded in 2007. SecurView was founded with an intent to assist Cisco resellers to deliver value-added services to their customers. SecurView provides consulting, implementation and managed services for Cisco security solutions.