AMP SOC Enable Training
Provide AMP Training to Your SOC Team
Malware continues to evolve, causing devastating harm to networks, endpoints, and more.
To combat this issue, SecurView, in collaboration with Cisco, now offers a hands-on comprehensive AMP-SOC (Advanced Malware Protection – Security Operations Center) training for Security Operation Engineers of service providers.
For More Information
The AMP Enablement training guides Service Providers who want to deliver “Managed AMP Services”, AMP for Networks and AMP for Endpoints to their customers.
This training utilizes Cisco’s suite of AMP products which are covered in the following course topics:
- Managed Service Framework
- AMP for Network Overview
- AMP for Endpoint Overview
- SIEM and Managed Service
- Managed AMP Service
- AMP Console and Ingestion of 3rd Party Data feeds
- Advanced AMP Endpoints Troubleshooting
- Incident Response using AMP for Endpoint, Threat Grid, and Umbrella
This training can be delivered in two ways, either virtually or on site.
- Learn how to integrate Cisco AMP in a SOC infrastructure
- Best Practices for delivering Managed AMP Service
- Advance Troubleshooting AMP for Endpoints
You will also analyze malware detections using powerful tools available in the AMP for Endpoints console.