Our Integration Service for Cisco ISE typically handles customer environments that are larger than 25,000 endpoints.
- Conduct a workshop to gather the customer’s requirements
- Review the network architecture, hardware, and other modules in scope
- Develop a gap assessment report with recommendations and optional remediation services
- Use the obtained detailed requirements to create a High Level Design (HLD).
- Develop an HLD document with customer stated requirements, logical data, traffic flows, deployment considerations, recommendations, and modified diagrams.
- Assist setting up and configuring lab devices with onsite engineering for Proof of Concept (POC)
- Develop the test plan and acceptance criteria
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions during the lab setup and test plan execution
- Implement POC, which will be complete when all tests in the test plan have passed and acceptance criteria is met
- Review the customer’s business goals and requirements
- Review the current security policy for access and authorization to network resources
- Map the corporate policy to ISE group policies
- Offer recommendations and implement them
- Assist customer in planning, deploying, and configuring the ISE solution
- Assist customer in deploying the required agent software to end users and associated validation
- Deploy ISE for remote access, wireless, wired, and VPN users
- Use the corresponding ISE feature set and customer mechanisms to monitor, provision, and create a report