With ThreatTrack’s ThreatSecure Network® solution, we provide 24×7 advanced threat monitoring and ongoing support services to strengthen cyber defenses.
What is TSaaS?We manage and deliver a joint offering with ThreatTrack called ThreatSecure Network as a Service™ (TSaaS). Our goal is to use TSaaS to combine people, processes, and the ThreatSecure Network solution in order to create secure business networks.
Visit www.threattrack.com for more information.
How Does it Work?
- ThreatTrack’s ThreatSecure Network® solution monitors and detects advanced attack campaigns, including early malware infections, lateral movement, and replication
- Our service (TSaaS) uses this solution to provide immediate support to remove the detected threats and to take proactive steps to protect against future threats
- 24×7 advanced threat monitoring of networks secured with ThreatTrack’s ThreatSecure Network solution
- 24×7 support and availabilty from expert security professionals
- 24×7 access to online portal for ThreatSecure Network’s console
- Malicious activity identification, qualification, and alerting
- Configuration changes in response to threats, maintenance, and break-fix support through Security Operations Center (SOC)
- ISO 27001 certified security operating center (SOC)
- Knowledgeable resources to augment incident management
- Support for wide range of security systems from leading vendors
- Access to full visibility of network device activity at the service level
- Access to incident response and change management by SOC
- Access to best-of-breed threat intelligence knowledgebase to identify threats and remediation